Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Penzance Heliport

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I recently downloaded and installed the Heliport and it works a treat. The only thing I can't do is to add the details of "Penzance EGHK" into the "Airports List" as suggested in the Readme. I can't find the list anywhere and wonder where it is located in the software of FS9 - does anybody know how to find it? I'm sure somebody will know the answer. Rgds Mike

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hi Mike,

you need Traffic Tools by Lee Swordy - filename is ttool202.zip - available at many libraries 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Thanks Tailhook I'll have a look around for the file, not sure what to expect it will do.

Rather fun to have the Heliport on my system as I have passed it by on many occasions and watched the Seaking helicopters flying to the Scillies. I also well remember the predecessor the helis which were de Havilland Rapide biplanes - they finished service back in the 60s and I recall watching a formation of no less that 5 flying over Penzance.

rgds Mike

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I had a look on several sites but I can't find the file that you mention - can you point me towards one that you know has the file?

rgds Mike

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Thanks for the link, I'll have a look at it.

rgds Mike