ATC

Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

H there,

I have a problem: When I'm flying a IFR Flightplan at a certain moment I don't have any contact to the ATC. I am conected to a center or departure but without a reason I don't have contact anymore and I can only couche between 'nearest airport' and 'create IFR flightplan'
Can anyone help me with this?

Thomas

PS.
I also don't have any AI aircraft even when I have the couantety of AI aircraft full. Any help?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

How it works for me is that the ATC won't ever talk to you unless you make an IFR flight plan. If on the ATC window it says to make an IFR flight plan, then do it there as well as when you make one before you get in the plane.

Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

The thing is that when I'm flying with a (before flight made) IFR plan somewhere in my flight when I am well above the ground and cuising ATC just quits. It doesn't tell me to switch ot another freq. I doen''t have any contact with ATC meanwhile I am/was flying IFR.

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

😳 I don't see how that's possible... I guess all you can do now is hope for someone that knows about that problem to help you because im cluesless as of right now.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...