Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I'm F***ing tired of it!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

I spend who knows how many hours flying from Maine to Washington at 250 knots doing an fs passengers flight, i'm heavily using that stupid damn menu ALL THE WAY and nothing! So, on final approach I check to make sure i'm at the right airport and what do you know!!! Spinning circle... Fatal error!

After all this damn time it choses to do that on FINAL!

Is there any god damn fix for this peace of crap game made by microsoft which is being used on a microsoft made pc!?
Evil or Very Mad ❗ ❓ Mad Crying or Very sad

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Derian wrote:

I spend who knows how many hours flying from Maine to Washington at 250 knots doing an fs passengers flight, i'm heavily using that stupid damn menu ALL THE WAY and nothing! So, on final approach I check to make sure i'm at the right airport and what do you know!!! Spinning circle... Fatal error!

Is there any god damn fix for this peace of crap game made by microsoft which is being used on a microsoft made pc!?

Hey bro i with ya, except i only get the fatal error when i do anything in the fsx in-game menu, but also i get an annoying static sound every 3 minutes, it's annoying as hell, i got so pissed at it the other day i through my mouse at the wall, destroying it. haha
But for your issue im not sure, for mine i just reinstalled fsx, but didn't do anything.

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

Derian wrote:

I once was flying from San Francisco/Oakland to A Place in Canada, After like 4 hours of flight, beautiful views, lakes, and the beautiful Abacus 787. I Finally arrived at the beautiful airport. I was using FSpassengers. I taxied and was seconds from Ending the flight when the simulator just closed. I wasted like 4-5 hours.........

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

I got pretty pissed yesterday night after that much time sitting here. Nice mountains, and I also saw Lake Superior! But... why does this game have to do that? I've gotten that error SO many times! I've (STARTED) maybe 20 FSP flights and only got to complete maybe 5!?

Radar, or anyone else that knows alot about this game, can you help me fix this problem? I'm dam tired of it i'll tell you that. Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's almost always caused by programs running in the background, new ones kicking in ( auto downloads updates) or overheating.

Clean out the computer including the video cards fans and shut off the AV but never ever the firewall.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

It's almost always caused by programs running in the background, new ones kicking in ( auto downloads updates) or overheating.

Clean out the computer including the video cards fans and shut off the AV but never ever the firewall.

Radar

Cleaning anything doesn't do anything, overheating isn't the issue in my crash.
And i close every background program before i fly.

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

Ok, i'll try that, but right now i'm doing a flight from Heathrow to Miami in a 767, so I hope this peace of crap doesn't give me a fatal error or I swear I will go put my disc in the microwave!

EDIT: HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT THE .... HAPPEND!!!! GOD DAMN FATAL ERROR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

What are your system specifications?

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Hey dude, chill out... It is just a game after all 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

Yeah I know it's only a game but I don't like sitting here for 8 hours, which already bores me to death, and then have to deal witht that stupid error everytime I do a long flight because I use the map alot to know where I am...

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

First, you could leave the language in your pathetic head. Second, you could take shorter flights till you figure it out...If you continue doing the same thing, why do you expect different results?
This is most likely a Driver/video card/Ram issue. If you would like help, then provide the answers about your system. Good luck on them 8 hrs flights

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

My ram is fine, i have 6gb and posting my system specs would be useless because other people have done the same thing and still have the problem, it's a very known problem.

And now it stopped happening so I don't care anymore.

Pro Member Trainee
hdx Trainee

I also had this fatl error problem, and i fixed it

If you have problem like on this video, check video description.. work 100%

Pro Member Trainee
blacksito Trainee

wach the languag there are kids on the web site!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

blacksito wrote:

wach the languag

Qué??

Pro Member First Officer
Carlin First Officer

Try using the GPS instead of the map.

Last edited by Carlin on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
naflod Trainee

Save your flight frequentlly! And at different stages with progressive file names like:

SFO-BAL_01
SFO-BAL_02

Can be done easily by pressing ;

Just a thought.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

I hate to tell you this but... you will have to wipe it clean. All of it.

If you pirated most of your birds, the I suggest you save them in a folder on a different hard drive prior to wiping. Start loading your aircrafts in one at a time. meaning load one, fly it, land it, and then get another.

On a serious note, I suggest you pick the aircrafts you fly the most, and stay away from the FS9/ FSX combination aircrafts; those converted to FSX generally give the most problems.