Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FSXP has crashed my flight sim!

Pro Member Trainee
Davey1976 Trainee

I have been enjoying fsxp for a couple of weeks now, but I have just had my first emergency (flaps would not deploy). This wasn't the problem I delt with it fault realy well.I repaired my plane (and this is where it is all going wrong). Now when I fly any plane through fsxp or freeflight or any other way missions ect... my flaps are at 0 deg but my pitch adjust is at MAX down and will not reset. also my altitude hold will only got up/down in the 1000's rather than the 100's.
I have emailed fsxp but in 72 hours they have not relpyed.
Short of uninstalling everything and starting again,
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME?????

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Have you seen this.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Davey1976 Trainee

Thanks Radarman

But maybe I wasn't clear,been my first post n all.

My problem is with FSX Passenger.

I am sure one of you guys can help me,you all seem very clever!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You said you "repaired your plane".
How exactly did you do that, are you a designer or just tried to fix it.
I would load another original air file and see if an "unrepaired" one will work better.
I don't think it's FSXPax, it's the plane.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Davey1976 Trainee

I had a choice of pay for repair on my own or let the insurance pay for 66% of it!
I chose pay for it myself.
But like I said,ever since then nothing seems to be working properly.
Its like the repair has been made but not updated,but the stranger thing is that even if I am not using fx passenger my planes will not work no matter which plane I choose.They all just want to nose dive!!! It is very difficalt to keep them in the air!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It may be in the fsx.cfg, you'd have to delete it and build a new one...but I think it's in the air file you repaired.

Radar