SearchSearch 

Microsoft Flight Articles & Media

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Follow the latest updates on the topic of Microsoft's next flight simulator package, Microsoft Flight right here.

Official FAQ's
What can we expect from Microsoft Flight article
Screenshots
Teaser video
Microsoft Flight news and articles index

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The new “Microsoft Flight” retains the full fidelity simulation longtime fans have come to expect while offering all players a whole new look and feel...

Now the full fidelity simulation makes my heart jump with joy.
I have read about the 'rumours' and the claims which do not appear to be 'rumours' for some time now... Microsoft don't give much away, do they.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Ryan, I and I am sure most members would be grateful if you continued to post pertinent developments in this topic.

PS: Perhaps when things are taking off, we could expand on this particular Forum and get rid of some of the outdated and useless (forum) Sections which are cluttering this board.

New members haven't got a clue where to post their messages... and who could blame them.

😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I'm with Tailhook on that.

Cannot wait to see what they pop out with in Gatesland... One would think with all the third party ppl who have taken the ball and run with it on both FS9 and FSX that they would take into consideration what features people REALLY want.

ArcticKat Guest

My wishlist for the new flight sim is for it to incorporate several different makes and models of hardware that can be interchanged on the panel. That way if i'm considering a purchase for my real plane I can try before I buy. 🙂 I'd also be able to configure the panel to represent what my plane actually looks like.