Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Installer file damaged error

Pro Member Trainee
JeremyG81 Trainee

This is the error I get trying to install any aircraft. I have tried to reinstall Adobe and AIR and same result. Any ideas?

The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Forget about Adobe for now and reinstall the air file from that download.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

JeremyG81 wrote:

This is the error I get trying to install any aircraft. I have tried to reinstall Adobe and AIR and same result. Any ideas?

The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author.

I think you've joined the wrong club Jeremy. I can't see how Adobe Air is relevant to flight simulation.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

JeremyG81 wrote:

I think you've joined the wrong club Jeremy. I can't see how Adobe Air is relevant to flight simulation.

JeremyG81,
Read the third post down. It's by a Microsoft Moderator.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-gaming/fsx-and-air-adobe/d246c9e6-5c16-4a4c-b268-1358fc0cf51c