Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Still around

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

While sorting out FSX i'm still using good ole FS9 Very Happy

FS2004 will just not be beaten into submission Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
belgeode Chief Captain

WELSH!!!! Good to see ya man! Awesome pix as always. Yeah I did the conversion to FSX and have not looked back. Some of my friends in Second Life got tired of flying there (it is NO simulator), so I started a group for us on gamespy, and we fly daily around the various countries. Not a VA per se.... I refuse to get into any more VAs... Just flying for the sake of fun. The way it was intended. If you get it sorted look me up on gamespy as BelenosStardust (my Second Life name too).

US AIR TALES- Stories of one man's virtual life as a pilot

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

I am still around too

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Great pics Welshflyer Clapping

In the absence of a commentary, would you mind telling us what that crisp looking destination airport is?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Great to hear from you Bel,you've been away far too long thanks for the kind comments Very Happy .
Tailhook thank you for the kind comments also Very Happy , i should have mentioned the Airports (i must be getting lazy Embarassed ) the flight was from Zurich to Frankfurt(my shots really don't do it justice, it's a great piece of Aerosoft scenery). It's about time we got this forum up and running again as you rightly mentioned earlier! Very Happy
Nice to see you CaptDennison.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for the HU Welshflyer.. that's Frankers??? I must be going blind Shocked

I'd better get out of the Himalayas for a couple of weeks and re-acquaint myself with the cities. Nothing wrong with your shots, brilliant as always. Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Nah you're not going blind, the shot size is so small you can't see any detail! Rolling Eyes I thought they looked great on a 20" monitor but not so good when posted Sad !

Pro Member Chief Captain
belgeode Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Thanks for the HU Welshflyer.. that's Frankers??? I must be going blind Shocked

I'd better get out of the Himalayas for a couple of weeks and re-acquaint myself with the cities. Nothing wrong with your shots, brilliant as always. Cool

He's busy trying to land on Osprey on Everest hahahaa.

I tell you it CAN be done!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Piece a cake... been there done that in Piglet's Pilatus no less Cool

No, I'm flushing out the Taliban, been doing this for months now... I'm going where no Drone can go Razz

Pro Member Chief Captain
belgeode Chief Captain

hahahaha! Outstanding. Keep up the good work sir.

/salute