SearchSearch 

PDMG BAe Jetstream 4100

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

I bought a PMDG BAe Jestream 4100 and have recently installied it into FSX. I'm using Windows 7. I have been unable to get a cockpit. There is no 2-D, it has a 3-D Virtual. In the FSX display options I ticked the 3-D box. I can pan the cockpit and see it all but it sits just beneath the screen. Whilst I can bring it up it takes up the whole screen and I am unable to see the runway and it is too close to function properly.
I have right clicked to get view options and selected virtual cockpit but that doesnt work either. I am in ongoing discussion with PMDG but to date they have been unable to solve the problem.
I know that many great minds (far greater than mine) frequent this Forum so I am hoping one such mind can solve the riddle.
😀

5 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

I was wrong? There are no great minds in this forum? Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I would help if I had the aircraft and knew the solution, sorry I can't! 😕

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

thanks anyway cheeks

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Ok... but first are you sure ya bought it bud?
Cause i have pirated stuff sad to say, but when your broke what do ya do?
But anyway when i downloaded the this, i had the same issue, but could not resolve so i gave up and uninstalled it.

Pro Member First Officer
eyton402 First Officer

It is a bought one. I think the answer is that I am not used to a virtual cockpit. It just takes a bit of getting used to. The panel and gauges just have to be raised while flying.