Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Passengers

Pro Member Trainee
lowrunner Trainee

is there an add-on or something to where you can accually fly on a mission to get some passengers and drop them off somewhere, or just take your boss or someone somewhere you choose. like flight planner but yo also choose a or how many people you are going to pick up and drop off, just like one of the missions that came with the sim.except i want to choose. instead of flying by my self and landing - over. anybody feel the same ? thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
lowrunner Trainee

thank you very much. looks like ill have more to do when i fly now, looks great cant wait to try it

Pro Member Trainee
lowrunner Trainee

nice add-on but im having a problem with it. at or near the end of my flight my screen goes black and fsx wont return to sight. i can get to desktop but cant get fsx to show back up. its happend 2 times now.i can usually run fsx at fairly close to max with no problems. Does anyone know why? windows 7 64bit, Asus P6X58D Premium i7 950 3.07 GHZ 12GB RAM GEForce GTX 460, running "BitDefender in Game Mode" Running sim through Game Booste

Anyone else have that problem or know why its Happening to me
thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Why use gamebooster when your computer can do the job, nice machine.
The fewer programs that runs in the background the better off you are.

Also try running it in Windows mode.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
lowrunner Trainee

i tried every thing and just about everyway. i even uninstalled fsx and reinstalled so all my addons would not interfere still crashes to desktop thru 3/4 of flight everytime. cant get back in its only black screen. im soo frustrated, it seems like a excellent addon and i cant enjoy it. oh well

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Post it here, be specific.
I bet it's a common problem.
Be sure to post all your system specs at the same time.

http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/

Edit:
If you are using FSUIPC get the latest version.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
lowrunner Trainee

sorry but what is FSUIPC ?
anyways you were right im pretty sure.! i ran the sim in a window like you said and i didnt have a problem. thank you. i learned alot from that flight

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Forget FSUIPC (I thought you had already tried Window mode) , just run it in Window mode if that works and enjoy!

Radar