My brother hates x-plane!

Pro Member Trainee
jbeale Trainee

OK so my brother hates x-plane and thinks i should play fsx more ive tried to explain to him that x-plane 9 (demo) is a lot more realistic than fsx. So how can i show him that x-plane is more realistic on flight character. (why he doesn't believe me is because i modified the stock f-22 to not have artificial stabilization.) Help!

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

jbeale wrote:

OK so my brother hates x-plane and thinks i should play fsx more ive tried to explain to him that x-plane 9 (demo) is a lot more realistic than fsx. So how can i show him that x-plane is more realistic on flight character. (why he doesn't believe me is because i modified the stock f-22 to not have artificial stabilization.) Help!

I have X Plane 9....

It sucks.

Sorry.... it just do. Had it on my computer for like 72 hours, and then it was gone.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Previous versions of X-Plane can't compare to FS really, but the new one that is in development looks pretty promising in all honesty.

Pro Member Trainee
Edwin Sapatsch (swantee) Trainee

FSX is a definite rung on the ladder to learning how to fly X-Plane. Once your tired of the Glitzy, Walt Disney Eye Candy style of Microsofts game--put away your Mickey Mouse comics --forget everything you've learned--jump into a X-Planes cockpit and experience something close to real flying--if you can!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jbeale wrote:

OK so my brother hates x-plane...

Tell your brother to do a reality check - I mean, how inane and unfair is it to hate something that can't hate you back... pretty uneven contest, don't you think?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

jbeale wrote:

OK so my brother hates x-plane...

Tell your brother to do a reality check - I mean, how inane and unfair is it to hate something that can't hate you back... pretty uneven contest, don't you think?

Such is the life of games I suppose, if only they had a voice to convey their opinions. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Such is the life of games I suppose, if only they had a voice to convey their opinions. 😂

I've heard rumours that Dr. Sheldon Cooper is working on that Hack

Tee Hee

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

God I love that show. BAZINGA! 😀

🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

🙄

I have never understood how Anonymous 'Guest' posts could benefit these forums Umm...

Jason P Sage Guest

Yup - the commercial version (just allows projection screen output) is certified for use in fligth training real pilots and counts as flight time.

Microsoft...well - can't because it's inferior on flight realism. Eye candy? Fun? Sure... But X-Plane is the real McCoy if you want authentic flight physics and fluid dynamics.

--Jason

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...