Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Menopausal tirades at the tender age of 30?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Serena Williams

Birth Date: 26 September 1981

Perhaps she should cut back on the Red Bull or whatever else it is she consumes 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Haha, always entertaining, doesn't compete with Mr. McEnroe though. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

MR. WHO?? Devil

To be honest, I much preferred Marat Safin's smashing of his racquets and his off court comments... character - not spoilt brat.

In the women's, google Petkorazzi - intelligence and not a trace of ignorance.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Ahhh the Big Russian, he was always entertaining to watch, particularly against Federer.

I'll let you know what I think of that Petkorazzi soon. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Oh you two 😀 , Tennis? Really? when the Rugby World Cup is going on 😛 !
I was up at 4 a.m today to watch Wales v Samoa and had to be at work at 9 a.m, ooohhh no wonder i'm knackered 😀 p.s Wales won 17-10 Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

On the Rugby, how on Earth did Canada beat Tonga? And the All Blacks beat the Cherry Blossoms 87-3! 😳
PS: TH, that Petko dance was interesting to say the least. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Oh you two 😀 , Tennis? Really? when the Rugby World Cup is going on 😛 !
I was up at 4 a.m today to watch Wales v Samoa and had to be at work at 9 a.m, ooohhh no wonder i'm knackered 😀 p.s Wales won 17-10 Group Wave

I could have sworn that Rugby World Cup was on last year... 🤔
I'm not surprised Wales won with ardent supporters like yourself who, in their impassioned state of self-sacrifice neglect everything else in life - such as work, contributing to this forum and what not

...and FYI, Tennis is a game of skill which is also played by some quite attractive females 😛 ---whereas Rugby rather than skill requires big blokes with strong craniums who enjoy being bashed on the noggin. That's just cruel, now where is the beauty in that... then, after the game, both winners and losers flock to the watering holes to 'celebrate'. Now I've got nothing against those experiments with alcohol, which after all is a gift from the gods; but once they're done with experimenting they pick up anything that's not nailed to the floor and start bashing each other on the head again 😳

So there you have it, Tailhook's expert opinion on something he hasn't got a clue about. 😀

Glad you like the "Petko-dance" Cheeks. I wonder... do you stand in front of the mirror practicing? 👏

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Not at the moment, but I'm considering starting, it might get me to great places in life you know, maybe it's worth a shot? 😂

Pro Member First Officer
Carlin First Officer

May I point out that this is a FLIGHT SIMULATOR WEBSITE?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Carlin wrote:

May I point out that this is a FLIGHT SIMULATOR WEBSITE?

May I point out that this is the OFF TOPIC FORUM.

And as per the forum description states:

Off Topic Forum
Forum for all posts off-topic, discuss topics that do not fit into any of the other categories - even topics not relating to flight simulator at all.

Notice the part I highlighted in red.

Next time think about what you actually write, and where the thread is located before making any pointers as to whether it is on topic or not...