FLTSIM APP HELP

i just added a new FLTSIM application to replace the original that claimed to start all aircraft cold and dark but it made the ATC act wierd and i think this new app is why. the app is located in the Fs2004/flights/other folder. how can i get the default back easily.

its my fault i didnt back the file up but plz help. 😞

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

what do you mean ACT acting funny? How does it do that? i have a "cold and dark" mod myself, so maybe i acn help

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tell us details, list everything step by step, you can see it we can't help us help you.

Radar

well recently i downloaded the PMDG 737NG. To add to the realism and for my other aircraft i decided to download the altered FLTSIM APP that starts the aircraft cold and dark. later that day i was flying my Phoenix A320 and 1) i did an IFR flight and when i arrived at the runway and the atc reads 3. request takeoff IFR it wouldnt work. i assumed it was due to the new mod. also the aircrafts landing lights didnt work. i "tweeked a few things" but i think its the same.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...