FSX Pro in my area (Stockton, CA) to tune up my system...?

roaming ronan Guest

FSX & W7 Freshly installed on a system I built up a while ago on a new PC I put together. It has just been sitting though ever since because I just don’t have the free time on my hands to tweak all the settings and get it tuned up for what I want to do while learning how to use it! Would really like to find an experienced FSX guru in my area to come set it up and walk me through the basics so I can get to doing what I want to do with it. I just don’t have the free time on my hands with work and study to wade through the learning curve. I did get FSX Deluxe up and running with Windows 7 home premium edition. And I installed the Acceleration Expansion Pack and I can blunder around on it. Is there any chance I might find an experience FSX guru’s out there in my area STOCKTON, CA that could come help me out..? I’m not expecting any free-bees here. This is my system: cpu ADM Phenom II X4 BE, mb MSI 890FXA, RAM 4gb, vc XFX Radeon HD 5870, SSD 90gb (OS & FSX), HDD 1tb, ps 750w, os Windows 7 pre home. Not the greatest but I believe sufisnt to run FSX. I I don’t need blistering speeds for my needs!

Just would like to do this right the first time. Any help in finding someone in my area greatly appreciated! My primary goal on FSX is to practice my IFR approaches to help keep the rust off and tune up my skills for obtaining my CFII. I have the yoke, pedals, dual throttle quadrant, etc for the system. Much thanks for any help.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...