Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Plane Download

Could someone tell me how to download planes for fsx acceleration using Simviation? I have tried it so many times watching videos and trying to do it but they never appear!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is posted at their site.

http://www.simviation.com/accessprob.htm

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Web Browser. If using a late edition Internet Explorer your settings may be blocking access. The easiest way to cure this is to try using Firefox.

Well, well, well... To think just how many arguments we've had regarding IE versus Firefox.
Will the Microsoft slaves finally get the message?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I'm a sucker for Chrome, with Google eavesdropping on my browsing history. Rolling Eyes Laughing Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Chrome is great - very fast, without bells and whistles. I use it for non-English language sites because it has the best translation tool I've come across. That said, programs, apps. etc. change all the time so I mightn't be up-to-date... if you know of a better one re. translations, let us know.
What's the low-down on Google... never tried it -- any 'idiots guide' for the likes of Tailhook in two or three sentences up your sleeve?

Eternal gratitude Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I have no idea, just the hoo-hah that I've heard around. Take it with a grain of salt, I love Chrome compared to Firefox and especially IE.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

It appears that we both are as ignorant as the people interviewed in this video clip:

Arrow http://techcrunch.com/2009/06/17/yeah-what-is-a-browser-anyway/

...I didn't know Chrome was a Google job and neither did you Ha Ha

We are safe with Chrome then... what I'm extremely weary of is Microsoft's Bing - what a SOB to get rid off once it sneakily has found its way into your system and what outrageous practice by MS to compete with Google's search engine.
Understandably good freeware apps give you the option to install all kinds of tool-bars and search-bars (none of which BTW offer alcoholic beverages)... those free apps have to make money somehow but recently I've come across at least two payware programs which, if you're not careful, will install Bing as a 'special favour' to the end user.
Disgusting Whip