Install issues solved by doing this.

Pro Member Trainee
Tazman282 Trainee

I am new to downloading and installing and followed all directions to a T but continued to get aircraft that wouldn't show up. I am using FSX and windows 7. After playing around with the ones that wouldn't show up after installing them I found that if you go into the folder of the aircraft that won't show up there is usually another folder with the name of the airplane which has a bunch of the files needed, I just cut everything from the second folder and pasted it in the main folder of the aircraft. Every single plane showed up after doing this to each of the no-show downloaded airplanes. Hope this makes sense and the moderators add this to the sticky.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...