I'm Back

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Hello everyone!

I have not been around much as my last post was in June 2010, I'v been mostly busy with work. Im now the Asist Manager of a pub local to me that serves drinks and food & i love it!

I started to get bored of flightsim and after awhile deleted everything but as this week i booked my flight to spain for April & been watching alot of plane tv episodes i thought to myself i really wanner reinstall FlightSim, so after awhile i did and here i am.

I hope alot of people i remember are still active. Cheeks, Bel, Welshy, flyboy etc etc.. Love you all <3

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Welcome back morris91!

Flyboy92

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Bloody hell morris , nice to hear from you 😀 ! Don't go forgetting Tailhook Twisted Evil .

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Ahem, "SAMP"... 🙄 😂

Nice to see you got promoted as well, and I'm still here, chat me up on Xfire too. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Thanks everyone, its a nice welcome back.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...