66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Pro Member Trainee
Jonf1502008 Trainee

Who uses REX? I am on the edge of it. I've seen pictures and I have a PC that runs FSX perfect. What do y'all think?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

REX supposedly improves FPS. It's a 100% yes, no doubt about it, it's a brilliant piece of software, I run it on both FSX and FS9 and have never had any issues with it and makes your Sim look a whole lot better.

Pro Member Trainee
Jonf1502008 Trainee

Well I got it so I guess we shall see

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Enjoy.

Pro Member Trainee
Jonf1502008 Trainee

Well. I got it, Installed it, but NOTHING looks different. I had a little problem where I did not have the FSX.cfg file but do now and I click follow flight plan set up my flight plan and it loads FSX into the free flight menu. then I just closed everything and re-opened REX and did I just want to fly and I picked all of my options and it started loading took about 5 minutes transferring tons of files and when it loaded it was still just basic FSX. Not too happy as of yet. I contacted support and the only thing they were quick to help me with was that I didnt have the correct info in my Signature. I fixed that and have been waiting for over 5 hrs for another response. I guess we shall see tomorrow after noon. as of now I give it a FAIL! (until support helps me out and everything is fixed then I'm SURE I will love it!).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Fair enough, but once you get it working, you WON'T be disappointed, it's really good.

Pro Member Trainee
flytsimmer Trainee

Don't know if you are still tracking posts on this one. I got and I love it. You will too. (It does take a while for it to load the artwork after selection, but it is worth the wait.)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...