For Sale: Eclipse Yoke, Saitek Panels/Quadrant and TrackIR 4

Pro Member Trainee
cuartz7o Trainee

Hey Guys,

So a change of pace in my life and I've decided to back off FSX for a while, OK indefinitely. I've gone all in and put together a racing cockpit for GT5 (including Fanatec GT3 wheel, Porsche H shifter and CSR pedals!).

Up for sale (would prefer to sell as a bundle):

CH Eclipse Yoke ($100)
-right desk clamp screw got stuck when removing last, still can be clamped to an ikea table desk without being too loose.

Saitek Throttle Quadrant ($40)
-comes with multiple knobs (t/m/p) and works 100% like new

Saitek Radio Panel ($70)
-Replaced stock knobs with larger much more grippy knobs. Still works 100%

Saitek Autopilot Panel ($100)
-Replaced stock left knob with larger gribby knob similar to radio panel. Also works 100% (and was my most favorite panel to date)

TrackIR 4 Pro ($50)
-comes with visor and visor clip

All together as bundle : $325 + shipping (one big box with everything wrapped individually)

Please shoot me a PM if interested, I can take and send pics of everything. Will be sad to see everything go but don't imagine using any of it in the near future so my loss could be your gain!

Thanks,
Kevin

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...