Set specific speed!

morandi22 Guest

Hello everybody!

I'm begginer in FS 2004, and i have a big problem. I'm always flying with a Boeing 737-400, and everytime i try to land, my speed is really high (~250-260 knots) and i miss the aproach, or, in most cases, i land near the runway. I need to know, is it possible to set a specific speed?

Thanks!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The first aircraft you use should be a single engine, then graduate to bigger craft.
Take the lessons, they are short and good.

You have the ease up on the throttle earlier on approach and use flaps.

Radar

morandi22 Guest

i do use flaps and throttle but it still goes fast. i did begin with cessna. i'm flying it allmost perfect..but i have this problem with the speed. i know that under 10000 ft the cruise speed should not go over 180 knots..but God..how do i mantain that speed?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your joystick should be able to be adjusted (moved) to do that.
Try autopilot and see if that maintains your speed, not for landing but normal flying.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

set your adviced speed using auto throttle, works like a charm 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...