Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Virtual Pilot 3D Flight Simulator (Real product or Scam)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:26 pm 

Not a pleasant experience due to lack of response from Virtual pilot. First, my desk top which has everything I needed to run a previous flight simulator, was constantly crashing with this program, second, I purchased the disc set thinking that If I limited the amount of memory required, it would work. This did not work either. Then we were overcharged for the disc set, no success in getting a refund of overpayment. I accept the fact that Virtual pilot do not refund $$ for the electronic download, but they should credit the overpayment for the disc. I have since purchased a laptop with all requirement, it runs the flight sim, but it's not a great experience. one star on this.
John M Ray

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:51 am 

Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scan. Scan. Scam.

Do not ever buy Virtualpilot or Proflight. Or any other name they may come up with.

These people are nothing but crooks!!!!!

Believe me, I lost over $200 to these asshats. The software is crap and they keep trying to lure you in by renaming it and making it sound even better.

Stick to Steam and X11.

Oh, and the Linux version will hang your computers EVERYTIME you run it.
John M Ray

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:52 am 

Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam. Scan. Scan. Scam.

Do not ever buy Virtualpilot or Proflight. Or any other name they may come up with.

These people are nothing but crooks!!!!!

Believe me, I lost over $200 to these asshats. The software is crap and they keep trying to lure you in by renaming it and making it sound even better.

Stick to Steam and X11.

Oh, and the Linux version will hang your computers EVERYTIME you run it.
Infinite awesomeness

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:00 pm 

After the years of hard work the flightgear devs have put into creating the best open source free flight sim possible, a random person comes along, downloads an old version, and begins selling it. And people buy it. It's called a complete scam. And you lost that money. You're definitely not going to get customer service, they didn't make it.

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:58 am 

Virtual Pilot 3 D is definitely a scam. I just lost my money on it and it's worthless. To add insult, the people running it do everything they can to get you to buy the DVD set to keep you from having to piecemeal all the individual downloads.

Move on to something else.

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:27 pm 

after you received payment of 127.00 from Paypal you cut me of and I was unable to finish the order
please send me DVD for the program to Ray D Daines 10828 Prescott Dr. Sandy,Utah 84092 If there is a problem E mail me. Or I shall I call paypal and Cancel payment
Mibo

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:03 pm 

Unfortunately I have not searched enough and was impressed of their marketing. Wrote the following to them:

Hello,
In January 14th
I bought the virtual pilot deluxe edition for
US$ 127.00 and also the dvd for US$ 48.15 item e
3714848 and order #2011795. Considering the total price of $175.15 paid to sapphire Marketing Inc, and looking at your product I must say the following:
The product is absolutely not what advertised.
1.Launching time is long and sometimes I have to start task manager in order to launch the simulator.
2.There is no track-Ir or similar setting
3.Finding airports is time consuming, it should be subdivided in countries or at least continents and also provide ICAO search.
4.The worst of all is the scenery even if selecting to load during flight.
5. Many aircraft look as toys and cockpits are bad.
6. Addon aircrafts are very bad and some do not work correctly and have failures.
7.One has to configure flight Hotas all the time and the simulator holds only a few parameters.
Note my desktop hardware is not the newest but much more than
your specifications. All downloads have been made correctly so issues are not hardware or installation related.
Sorry but i think this is a scam!
I would like that you refund at least partial payment. It is a shame to sell such a product at that price!
M.Bolli
SimEnthu

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:42 pm 

Recently got suckered into this product, and having too many issues starting from install...the virus scan program finds a Trojan into the Executable. Most of the aircrafts dont install and work and whatever works, the sim crashes after one hour of flight. Will never advice anyone to ever touch this product. What a waste of time and money...Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
SimEnthu

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:46 pm 

I am sure these guys will not refund anything...IT's a SCAM