Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

New CD/Work related stress

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Hey all. I just got my new Rammstein Reise Reise CD! I's awesome. If you've never heard of Rammstein, I'd recommend it, its awesome.

On the other hand, I just got back from work, and it sucked today. I'm a waiter, No more McDonalds for me. But today, for whatever reason, it was just...Bad. Dont know why, it just seemed to suck. I guess people have those days, but its like "HEY ALL, IT'S EVERYONE HATES ALEX DAY" (If you don't know, and it's understandable why you wouldn't, but my name is Alex.) The dish dogs were messing with me, which is OK, cause they're chicks, but still, it was a little overboard today. I came so close to just hollering "OK, you can just SHUT UP NOW!"

I was soo pissed by the end of the night that i'm glad we close at 8, cause I might not have been able to deal with another table.

Oh well, thanks for listening/letting me post, it made me feel better 😀!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's the season, some people realize at this time of the year that their lives are in the crapper.
Simple as that, be careful driving, they're out on the roads also.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Thanks radarman! bad thing is, its not just the people that i served, its the people i work with Twisted Evil

Oh well, i dont work again till the 3rd!

Pro Member First Officer
mako (makonnenl) First Officer

fem,
First, thank you for the recommendation.Second, New year is here try to start it with 🙂 😀 and 🍻 (if your age permits)
Third,
Concentrate on the job only. Long time ago my wife used to work as a waitress and some one gave her a tip of Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad $ 0.01 and she remembers that every time we go out for dinner......... any way..
Are from Germany ❓ (just curios)

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Alex,

I wish you a very Happy New Year!

I wish all health and happiness in this new year. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Hang in there FEM, remember it is all about perspective.
After a long and worthless day a few of us went out for 🍻
and were discussing how bad everything went that day when all of a sudden this guy next to me says that he would kill to have a job like ours.....we all looked at each other and decided that just having a job was a pretty good thing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Hang on in there Alex,its just the post xmas blues.Loads of people get it because they have been on a high for xmas and now its comming to an end
Tomorrow is a new day and a new year 🍻

Now it the morning I will have the night after blues Ill but thats self inflicted,so must not grumble.