Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Aegean Airlines Virtual

Pro Member Trainee
Christopher Barbas (cbarbas) Trainee

Aegean Airlines Virtual

founded in September 2004, is a Hellenic private, freeware, non-commercial, non-profit, virtual airline organization (obvious!) and is not related to the real operator. We are using various flight simulator platforms, MFS, X-Plane, P3D for the online virtual flights on IVAO and VATSIM networks, simulating real-world airline operations, expanding in such way the overall virtual flight experience. In our Flight Operations Center [FOC], our virtual pilots can fill their logbooks with airliner experience, offering a unique virtual pilot career. So far, we managed to create a fun environment to learn, exchange and fly! Quality is the key word!

Aegean Airlines Virtual

KONSTANTIN PRIGKIPAKIS Guest

Well, can't say FSX is not opening a new world! I am already an Aegean Airlines FF, so how can I join the Virtual Airline, too?

Thanks for letting me know.

Pro Member Trainee
Christopher Barbas (cbarbas) Trainee

Hi Konstantin

Please send me an email to "info[at]aegeanvirtual.net"

The only requirement to join us, is that you will have to be a member of the online networks of IVAO or VATSIM, you can be at both of them if you like.
The reason is that we are simulating the real-world airline operations at the online networks and in a multiplayer environment.

Regards