Question about Weather

Saman56 Guest

Hey everybody, I'm new to FSX and I have a question. Lets say I'm doing a flight from SFO to DUBAI. Will the weather change from day to night and on during the flight, or will it stay daytime for the whole time?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

In your Free Flight Window change the weather to Real Weather and the real weather will change periodically during your flight.

Hi, I do many flights from Toronto to china. 15 hrs to 17 hrs.
I leave Toronto around noon and land in China in the afternoon from 2 to 5pm. Whole flight is daytime !!

Ray South Florida 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
lionlicker First Officer

Flying from Toronto west to China at that latitude you will keep up with the sun. So that is to be expected. Definitely FS does simulate the passage of time and sun and moon and night and day correctly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...