SearchSearch 

error message nimitz_ike version 2

gerry56 Guest

I downloaded the uss_nimitz_ike version 2 I keep getting a error message when I copy the simobject folder to the simobject in the fs folder, does anyone have a suggestion. I have the AI carrier 2 download javascript:emoticon('Crying or Very sad')

7 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Tell us exactly what the error message says.

Radar

gerry56 Guest

It's a unexpected error preventing the file to download gives a error #0x80004005 then shows a file island_night dds

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
gerry56 Guest

I read the info on the site you provided, it's has something to do with the registry editor and having a permission password from the the file you are trying to change. I have no idea what or where you can get this. The file is part of the T-45 Goshawk carrier mission.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I asked for the exact error message and you gave me your interpretation of what it said.
What I posted for you was the closest that I could get while only using the error message number which I don't think the "#" sign was part of it.

Sorry it didn't work but thats as close as I can come with the information supplied.
Maybe we can wait for someone else to come along that will be able to decipher it.

Radar

gerry56 Guest

Thank you for the info I hope I have this figured out, it was something I was doing during the download, I'm thankful there is someone out here that can help when help is needed. Do you have any thoughts on aircraft initalization failure, your help is greatly appreciated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad you have it figured out, now you can enjoy the Sim.

Radar