ms flight no longer for sale??

silver9999 Guest

There is no longer any possibility of buying dlc? i'm very sad because yesterday i tried the free version, i liked it very much and i would liked to buy all dlc 😞

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This should explain the entire history of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Flight

Radar

silver9999 Guest

thank you....so,if I understand correctly (my english is very very bad..), there is no way to fly over alska sky for those who have not bought this dlc within 22 august..and we can only hope that in future they will release that dlc for free..i understand correctly?

Pro Member Trainee
Marc Wheeler (CXA001) Trainee

That is correct.

Flight was considered more a game than flight simulation and was a bomb. Sales did not go well so Microsoft shut it down.

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

I added $20.00 because I was going to add equipment. Does anybody now how to get money back?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

edr1073 wrote:

I added $20.00 because I was going to add equipment. Does anybody now how to get money back?

Just cancel it on your credit card if they don't give you a download.
If you did get a download then call them and see what they have to say.

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/activation-centers.aspx

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you for the info. What is strange about this I thought that I had corrupt files. So I downloaded it again. I don't seem to be able to logon to MS Live. I liked flying with this I learned a lot about Hawaii.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

edr1073 wrote:

Thank you for the info. What is strange about this I thought that I had corrupt files. So I downloaded it again. I don't seem to be able to logon to MS Live. I liked flying with this I learned a lot about Hawaii.

It was (DOA) dead on rival, junk compared to FSX.
Yes one state looked nice but it should be a flight sim not a game.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

True---It had Alaska and Hawii. FSX I got the expansion pack it doesn't seem to work much better. But I am off subject so I will stop there.
Thanks RadarMan

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...