Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Can't get downloaded scenery to add-on scenery folder

Gary Q. Guest

Flying FSX Gold, Deluxe, with acceleration expansion pack for about 2 years. using Windows Vista 64 bit. Regularly dwn'ld aircraft & missions with no problem. However - - Scenery dwn'ld from "provider" to my zip floder, and extract from zip to a temp folder, all OK. But then copy or move to add-on folder doesn't happen and therefore nothing can get to the Scenery Library in FSX.

Just found Fly Away ysterday, tried all of the tutorial and forum helps to no avail, however all were referencing windows 8, not vista. Also I am wondering if I inadvertantly some how or time damaged my add-on folder. About a yr. ago I had to un-install and re-install FSX. Since then all functions, settings and operation work fine.

Thank you for the opportunity to ask for help as a non-member. I believe there are enough funds in the "Hanger Budget" to to rectify that situation. Thanks, G.Q.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Gary Q. Guest

Thank You Radarman, but this is one of the helps I tried. No luck. I feel my FSX add-on scenery is fouled. I'll to consider another un-install. Hate to though, I've got lots of stuff in what I do have.Hve a good Day, - Gary Q.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Too bad it didn't work, good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Radar