Saitek X45 and MS Flight Sim 98

Craig B Guest

Hi All. Having some trouble here. I am a new user to flight sims and hope to be an expert in a couple of years. Initailly, I have gone out a purchased a Saitek X45 joystick, as I researched the market and thought that it was a good buy. I am very happy with it. I have since purchased MS FS 98 as I thought it was best to start at the beginning and see what it was like. I look forward to purchasing MS FS 2004 Century of Flight in a couple of months. Anyway, my question is, "How do I get the Throttle/rudder working in the game." Win XP reconises the joystick and it is calibrated correcttly. No problems there. But when I start the Sim and begin to increase Throttle, nothing happens. I went into the options screen and tried to assign the feature, but all I get is a blank square/rectangle(meaning that nothing assisned.) Am I missing something? Look forward to your here for a new beginner. Cheers from Australia....Craig

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm not certain that anyone here has that stick, if not you can go to their site and post the question on their web-board.

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=79

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...