Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

SR 22 has no gauges in virtual cockpit

Pro Member Trainee
keneek Trainee

After downloading and installing the SR 22, it seems to be working just fine except in virtual cockpit (there are no gauges). I tried installing with addit pro and by moving folders. Neither works. Anybody else having this kind of trouble.
I also tried the Navion and it comes up with no plane, just the panel showing. A little weird flying without the plane. I guess it is stealth.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Open the download again and place the gauges without the folder they came in into the main FSX gauge folder.
See if they show up then, you'll have them in two locations.

As for not seeing the aircraft your video card probably can render it with the slides pushed to the right.
Lower some of the slides, autogen, clouds, shadows and AI.
It may look bad but if you can see the aircraft that tells you that your card is too weak.
Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
keneek Trainee

There is no gauges folder in the unzipped download, only a panel folder. Tried putting panel folder in the gauges folder in FSX but that did not work.

Changed all settings to minimum and still no plane, just the panel with gauges in the Navion.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
keneek Trainee

No, the one I was trying was a different one. The one you suggested seems to work fine. Thanks.

Now, if I can figure out the Navion, I will be all set.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
keneek Trainee

Yes, that is the one I have downloaded. I will try it again, but I am running out of time right now. I had it on another computer some time ago and I really liked it. When I tried it on this new computer and a new install of FSX, I am having trouble.
Thanks for your help for now.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thumbs Up! Good luck with all.

Radar