I want to Upgrade my Flight Sim Controls ???

Pro Member Trainee
oldave Trainee

I will have about $1200 to buy new flight sim controls and would like some of your suggestions...
*I now have the: Saitek Yoke & Throttle Quadrant, Cessna Trim Wheel and Pro Flight Rudder Pedals...
I am using a 23" Acer LED monitor also...
I have had my Saitek controls for about 6 or 7 years now, and I`m starting to have some problems with the throttles and yoke...
*Especially the "Trottle Control" ... Sometimes at full throttle it`s just barely half way etc. very intermittent*
I just looked the Flight Training Cockpit on "FS Pilot Shop" for $320, and it really piqued my interest...
I have thought of buying a new Saitek Yoke & Throttle Quadrant, as The Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel seem to be working fine...
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Nathan Jones (nathan7278) Trainee

Hi Oldave,
I Recommend Just Using A Joystick For FSX , Not a Yoke. If It is broken and you paid that for it then demand a refund!

Save Your Money!

Hope It Helps Your Flying.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...