combat flight sims

platoon. Guest

anybody know which combat flight sims work with windows 8.1 please.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
aed128 Trainee

Hi Platoon, further to my reply to you Re: IL-2 I am hoping that Windows 8.1 is the same as Windows Vista. Because if it is then I have some good news for you being a regular IL-2 Ultimate Edition user with Windows Vista on my PC. I only play World War 2-based combat flight sims and am aware of the following which are compatible with Vista: Air Conflicts. Combat Flight Simulator 3. Warbirds 2013. Dogfights 1942 - Available on STEAM. B-17: The Mighty Eighth. War Thunder and World of Warplanes which are downloadable from the Internet both work as well. Two which I know for sure do not work are Combat Flight Simulator 2 and Jane's World War 2 Fighters. Both of these were compatible with earlier editions of Windows but cannot be used with Vista. Gutted that Jane's PC game didn't work as I used to seriously enjoy playing that even if it was first released in 1997! Combat Flight Simulator 2 loaded up okay but soon after play commenced I had lost count of the number of display errors experienced. I hope I have been able to help you in some way 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...