Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Anyone working on this?

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

My favorite bird of all time was the Boeing 2707. I would love someone to make one of these in Boeing colors, with a nice panel, with INS or a FMC, accurate flight characteristics and working nose and wings.
Shigeru Tanaka's SST2010 Europe II, is close in some ways, but I really would love to fly my favorite!
Anyone know of anyplace its available, or anyone who is working on one/

Thanks
Capt. Dennison

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I know Captain Sim makes a nice 707.
www.captainsim.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The only 2707 that I could find was for FS5 and woudn't work.
It was at flightsim.com.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Chris102 wrote:

I know Captain Sim makes a nice 707.
www.captainsim.com

Embarassed Sorry - thought you meant the 707 Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Do you mean the 2707-200 SST ? If so its the one I found on the Internet, and it looks good. If thats the one where could I get a decent 3-way picture of it ? I have the Specs. No quarantees but it looks like a great project. Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😎 Thanks Radar, Got a few good pics out of it and decided that if I do stick my neck out and attempt to build it, it would be a first for me with a two piece moving nose and swing wings to say the least, but it would be a challenge though. And not to mention the ".cfg". Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I can't wait to see it. I know you'll do a bang up job!

Can you give it a dynamic shine.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Riclo wrote:

😎 Do you mean the 2707-200 SST ? If so its the one I found on the Internet, and it looks good. If thats the one where could I get a decent 3-way picture of it ? I have the Specs. No quarantees but it looks like a great project. Ric

Yes The 2707-200! It would have to be accurate, and have correct nose and wing/slat/flap movements. I have pictures and other details to help.
Email me, and I will send to you as a ZIP file

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Cap,
Here is his website.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Cap,
Here is his website.

Radar

Thanks!
I saw it!
It would be a real challenge to do this A/C. I found one done in X-plane-If there was a way to use the Xplane, that would be a step ahead.

I know the 2707 was a complete dud, but it just looked so cool to me as a kid, I used to think how neat it would be when it flew--this was back when the BIG A/C was the 707!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 OK! I'll give it a try but only in my spare time as I have much on my plate at the moment. It may take about 3 or 4 months till completion. And if there are any Painters out there, would you like to get involved in the project? Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

enlist DaveC

Put a Heino on it'n i'll fly it!

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Just don't tell me thats "Heino" in your latest pic 😂 (above), I thought he was a Star in Germany. Ric