Aicarrier issues

Liam.h Guest

hey guys I've been experiencing issues with Javier's Nimitz along side AiCarriers as when my aircraft is on the deck, the deck seems to shudder and when the carrier is in movement it regularly makes my aircraft bounce and sometimes jump.

Thanks for any any solutions or thoughts they are highly helpful .

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Reduce your ground texture detail slightly and see if it helps.
Let us know how you do.

Radar

Liam.H Guest

hi RadarMan i have fiddled around with the settings but no luck however i did find the source of the problem; when im on the deck of the carrier in the middle of the sea and i cycle through my camera views, the closet tower view starts loading all the autogen but when i cycle once more to see the tail view of the aircraft my plane bounces until about 5 seconds when it finally settles down.

so i left my texture on full and land texture box is on/ticked

thanks very much for your suggestion however the carrier still shakes and is there anyway to replace the tower view in the camera view cycle.

thanks liam.h

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I never used the tower view, no I don't remember how to eliminate it from the cycle.

Glad you fixed the other problem.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...