FSCommander and APP problem

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

I am having a problem trying to enter the Approach into the flight plan from CYEG to CYYC using the SID and STAR. I setup the SID from CYEG using CYEG3.BACOS from runway 30. I then setup the STAR flying into CYYC using DUVNO2.EPLUR runway 28 with no problem. When I click on the APP in FSCommander to find the best approach, I use the APP that has PENDL as the approach with a right turn going directly into runway 28 at CYYC. My problem is this, how do I get this approach into the flight plan and save it so that the FMC will show the flight going into CYYC? When I save the flight plan, it does not show anything going to the CYYC airport in the FMC and the aircraft flies off to never never land. I am using the PMDG MD-11 in Windows 7.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if either one of the is of any help.
Let us know how you do, good luck!

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/8080/ils-approach-guide-tutorial/

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi Radarman... Thanks for the reply. I have been working with the utube file you have sent me in the past. It's very clear of how he enters a SID/STAR takeoff and approach, however the problem is he never shows you how to enter the remainder of the flight from the PENDL waypoint. I have attached a jpeg image to show you the flight plan up to and including the approach right into the runway. The problem is this, there is no way on the FSCommander to enter the rest of the flight plan from PENDL into the FMC on the PMDG MD-11 that I can find. I have read the manual on FSCommander but cannot find any reference to something like this. Perhaps someone else has run into this problem and can bring us up to date as to how to accomplish this. Thanks for your original response.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Too bad.
Try their support forum, it looks as if it's run by the developers of the add-on.

http://forum.simflight.com/forum/75-fs-commander-support-forum/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...