flight simulator system

Andrew osmand Guest

hi everyone, I'm am selling my flight simulator and flight controls. I bought it about a month ago and have never used it. The computer and all controls are still boxed and brand new. Unfortunately I don't have the space or time to use it due to having moved to a smaller place. The system is from wired2fire has 3 monitors, saitek yoke, trim wheel, radio, control panel and rudder pedals all boxed. Am seeking for £2250 or nearest offer and is collection only as its too much to post. Location is Cardiff so if interested contact me with your offer and to arrange collection pics on request. Thanks.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...