WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY YOKE?

Jazzy2000 Guest

So almost every time i click out of FSX My yoke will like disable it self and when i look in the controller settings it says mouse yoke instead of Saitek Yoke. I did a reinstall 4 days ago and it was working fine until last night. Please help me, i'm going to leave my pc specs below to see if it has anything to do with that although it shouldn't because I was Running the same OS On another computer months before and i has no problems with my setup...

Specs:

Windows 8.1 64x

Intel Core I7-4790k OC 4.4GHZ

16 Gb Ram (15.8 Usable)

Nvidia Geforce GTX 980

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Nice setup, I see no problems there.
It's a good bet that it's disconnecting itself from the USB port, they have a habit of doing that.
Try another port.

If you want to contact the manufacturer:

http://store.madcatz.com/contactus.html

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...