Guepard VC Panel Texture Problem

Pro Member Trainee
Tom Findley (hillhuggr) Trainee

Is anyone else having issues with portions of the VC Panel being transparent? If so, do you have a fix?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As a test, shut off autogen, clouds, shadows and AI and see if that helps.

The aircraft may be too graphic intensive for you computer or video card to handles, this will take a load off it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

I tried your suggestion with no effect on the issue.

Believe my game PC has the right stuff to run FSX.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee

I thank you for this information!

I checked my FSX install and the "Trust Providers\Software Providers" registry key was set to the default 0x23c00 value.

I'm just getting back into FSX after several years absence. I'm using FSX Deluxe Edition and Windows 7. I'm thinking maybe I'm missing the acceleration update. Can someone comment on what downloads I am missing?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...