Edited panel and A/C CFGs

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Hello

I have been away from fsx for a time. I just purchased the SE addition and have been trying to get things like radio stack in F18 and v1 vr v2 in 737 800 that require editing cfg file. Well they are not working. ? Should they or am I doing something wrong. I am placing in steam/steamapp/common/fsx/simobject/airplane. Selected a/c panel cfg.

Thanks for your reply s

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if this helps.
Steam may be different from the original disks.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc526956.aspx

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

I know how to edit the cfg files,, the two in question and all other's that I have done in the box version work fine, but the two mention not so in SE. I have had the 737 box and SE panel cfg's on screen at the same time and compared them. They are exact, line for line top to bottom. So I wondering if the steam path is different somehow.

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As I said, Steam made changes.
This may be one of them.
Since you semi-agree, check with them.

Good luck!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...