New XP 11 ATC

Safety guy Guest

Hi guys and gals
Considering purchase of the new XP11

Still unable to download demo as i need to invest in some additional hardware....thanks for the headsup on that!

Been on MSFS since inception. Looks amazing but my biggest question is ATC. of all the video i scoured..ATC sounds robotic on v10. Has this changed on v11??

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It sounds fairly realistic.
The male voice seems to be better then the female.

Check it out for yourself and see what you think.

Radar

Safety guy Guest

Thanks

Sounds better than 10, but still waaay to drawn out. Planes will be falling from the sky if that was real world. And only 2 voices to choose?
Anything out there that improves upon speed and voice sets that you know of?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know of any add-on, I never thought about it.
This may help...or not.

http://voiceattack.com/

Radar

Safety guy Guest

thanks, but not quite what im looking for.

May just take a shot and hope they modify it timely.

Curious if anyone else finds it a little strange that they pump alot of resources into this program as to graphics and lifelike feel, only to have Rosie the robots voice as a pilot.

FSX was old, as am I, but at least they got that portion right. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Contact them and see if they know it will work for you.

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/pf3_details.htm

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...