Thanks for the feedback...

Pro Member Trainee
golfacce Trainee

Thanks for the feedback, RadarMan,

Any suggested downloads for Vehicles for FSX Steam? You would have probably included it in your reply if you knew of one, but I thought I asked anyway... never know!

Bob

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Read this over and see what it does for you.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/314160/discussions/search/?q=vehicles

I've searched but can't come up with the "right phrase".

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
golfacce Trainee

... well, it was a "gee I'd like to try that..." kind of a passing thought. But I see the confusing in all those Steam Posts.

Not going there!

Back to P3D.

Thanks RadarMan,

Bob

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
golfacce Trainee

Thanks again, RadarMan.

Wow! Went from a Pickup to a BMW... Nice, if it works in Steam. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'll try it tomorrow Morning.

Sorry to work you so hard... 😂 But I appreciate the info.

Regards,

Bob

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Let us know how it works.
I used to drive around Las Vegas, nice colors (FS9).

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
golfacce Trainee

Hey, RadarMan,

You did it... It works beautifully. Now, I can fully enjoy the WAMA program by driving in style to my dozen A2A planes hangered at Corona Muni. I took the Bimmer for a spin down runway 25, hit the end of the runway and, with full brakes, spun it at 100mph... LOL, I am having fun for the moment, but have to get back in the air in my Cherokee 180.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your help and effort.

Bob 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😂 Glad you having fun with you new hot car.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...