Whatever is your simulator or your level, St Paul Airlines Virtual welcomes new pilots!
FS2004 – FSX – FSX/SE – P3D V. 1, 2, 3 &4 – Xplane 9, 10, 11 – Aerofly FS2
St Paul Airlines Virtual (SPA) is a very special airline offering a distinctive experience to the daring pilots!
Besides its 3 regular hubs in Minneapolis/St Paul, Miami and London Heathrow with more than 2’500 interesting flights on schedule for passengers, cargo and heavy jets, SPA has developed a unique range of “Special Operations” involving:
• The really largest bush and special operations department available
• Seaplane tours all over USA
• Postal Flights all over the World.
• Helicopter and taxi flights.
• Historic Flights.
• Round the World and other adventurous VFR tours such as Great Rivers, World discovery and hundreds of other theme flights.
• Operational and easy to use online multiplayer flights tools, + VATSIM for the more ambitious.
• Flying Club Teamspeak 3
• A basic fleet with the company’s livery.
• A special cargo & Freight division connected with an economy program.
• Close connections with other organizations with code share agreement or direct cooperation such as Misty Moorings. Virtualcol, Tasman airlines, etc.).
• Special discount for SPA Members on “Virtualcol aircrafts”.
• Adventures and challenges with awards system
Furthermore, presently we have more than 4’800 exciting VFR flights available in our amazing Special Operations Division. Thus joining our company is really a wise choice for any pilot enjoying to fly low and slow over these beautiful landscapes that our modern flight simulators can produce.
Additionally, SPA is very friendly and open minded, with a very friendly forum, and without cumbersome administrative harassment for it pilots.
FACTS: no obligation, no inquisitorial control, just the pleasure of flying freely!
Among all our activities select your flying style: low and Slow VFR flights with single or twin props aircraft, PMDG IFR heavy jets operations monitored by VATSIM, or anything in between.
When it comes to multiplayer online flying you can use the company’s own FSHOST system and communicate via TEAMSPEAK 3.
We also provide our exclusive and easy to use flight reporting system and recently we added an original “economy system” allowing our members to add a financial management side to their flight simulation hobby. Of course all these goodies are free and our pilots can choose to use them or not.
For more information, just visit our website.
We heartily welcome new pilots from anywhere in the World and our European friends should be aware that we also provide many flight’s programs covering European countries. As a matter of facts SPA is fully active in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania. And if someone whispers "fly me to the moon" we could even do it!