Replica Spitfire Cockpit

Richard-SB Guest

Hello all.

I hope that this post is acceptable as I am selling an item that may be of considerable interest to some of your forum members.
It is a replica of a Supermarine Spitfire cockpit, manufactured in GRP and full-size with completely accurate external dimensions. The basic interior is generic with representations of some correct former frames - suitable to equip and detail as you see fit.
The unit was originally fabricated as the home for a flight simulator for our aviation museum but we have several new airframes coming and have run out of indoor space.
I have listed the unit for sale on a well known internet auction site where there are a selection of photos and more information - it can be found by searching for "Replica Spitfire Cockpit" on the UK auction site. I am happy to answer any questions regarding the unit, including discussion of methods for collection/delivery and possibly negotiation on price.
There is scope for series production of these units if the interest is great enough - drop me a line if interested.

Richard

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Peter de Vries Guest

Hello! Your message is old, but did you sold the cockpit? And did you decide to produce cockpit recreations? Email me if you can help me! I need to get my hands on a Spitfire cockpit recreation.

Kind regards,
Peter.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...