A300-600ST

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Where can I get an Airbus A300-600ST? The only ones on Surclaro and FlightSim had problems with the front end.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I found a A300-600 in www.avsim.com called "condor_a300-600.zip" I have this aircraft, and I really like it. But the problem I have is that for some reason I can't add repaints to it. If anyone knows how to add them in this aircraft, I will appreciate your help.

Well, about the aircraft, it is really good. I like it so much. Try it and give me your opinion.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thats a really nice plane, Agus0404. But, actually, I'm looking for this:

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It doesn't look as if there is a 2004 yet.
Airbus A300-600ST

The 2nd is a 2002-4

http://www.fsimzone.com/new/download-search-.html

4th down, a 2002

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oh, yes, I remember that aircraft. Well, sorry Chris if I didn't give you the right aircraft.

To be honest, this is the only aircraft of Airbus that I don't like. To high for me and fat. The A380 is really different. It is not that fat and big. I really like the A380. Pretty aircraft. 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Thanks for the links, Radarman, but on all of them the doors are perminately open, and some parts are see-through. Is there a fatter Airbus? I was in Borders, and I was looking at an Airbus book, and there was one like the 300-600ST, only the bottom was flat. Do you know the name of it, or of any other really fat planes? 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know if any of these are repeats.
All I could find.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

The A380 is a big aircraft, probably "fat"

Is this the plane that you saw in that book?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...