Exploring Virtual Yoke Options for X-Plane 11: Transitioning from FSX

Vikram93sim Guest

I have been using FSX till now... I used the virtual avionics app virtual home to control my plane in FSX... I recently downloaded x plane 11, I need to know whether there is something similar for x plane11.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

I understand you're looking for a virtual yoke solution for X-Plane 11, similar to what you've used with FSX. Great news! There is a tool called Virtual Yoke for X-Plane 11, which serves as a yoke, rudder, and throttle. This utility is particularly useful for those not ready to invest in a physical joystick. It functions by creating a wireless connection between your phone and the simulator, transmitting data in real time. The setup is straightforward; you simply download and run the program, and it guides you through the process.

For more information and to download the tool, you can visit their official page here.

I hope this helps you enhance your X-Plane 11 experience!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...