New York Airport Upgrades?

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

This may seem obscure, but have any of you come across an addon to enhance New York La Guardia airport (LGA)? I understand that technically JFK sees far more traffic, but any New Yorker knows that La Guardia is preferred! =) However, Microsoft didn't feel the need to put even jetways in (with the scenery turned up to 100%!) I feel that it has been poorly neglected, and would like to beef it up as much as possible, especially since the ORD-LGA route is one of my favorites!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

😀 You can find it at www.flightsim.com -- search for a file called lga2004.zip

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Thank you! The airport is beautiful, the way it should be. The only problem was the AFCAD. I had Ultimate Traffic planes taxiing through buildings, parked in grass fields, etc. etc. Luckily Project AI had written a new AFCAD for this addon, works like a dream!

By the way, that was a down right Radarman quality find! Good job Fredericia!

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

😀 Glad to help,enjoy the scenery 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...