Flight Sim setup

COguy Guest

I have been looking at purchasing a flight simulator chair and monitor(s) stand as a gift for Christmas. The brands I have reviewed are Next Level and Playseat. Does anyone have one of theses or recommendations on the best setup? Is playing with 3 monitors bettter than one large tv/monitor. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Barry (boozybaz) Trainee

Dont know about your set-up, But I use an ordinary office recliner chair,as for monitors In my opinion a three screen set up (which i have) is better than one because you can open various windows and move them to different screens ie flight plans,weather engines ,gps etc leaving your main monitor for cockpit view.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...