Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

American Trans Air Virtual

Ron S Guest

Hello fellow flight simmers,

I would like to take this time and introduce myself. My name is Ron Sprinkel, the CEO of ATA Virtual. I understand there was once a VA named ATA Virtual and was saddened to see it close. Therefore I have decided to open up ATA Virtual under a new domain name.

As CEO of ATA-Virtual I am pleased to announce the re-opening of ATA Virtual. ATA Virtual is under new domain name.

ATA Virtual is seeking pilots, Hub Manger for KMDW, and other Staff Members to fill our Roster.

ATA Virtual's site is up functionally and still under construction and have a fully functional forum as well. We are hoping to be up and fully going by February 15, 2019. We will be using the paint schemes and Retro Routes that the ATA Flew. Between now and 2/15 we are hoping to have the majority of the fleet uploaded as well as more routes included in the Schedules. All Routes will eventually be from ATA's original Time Tables with all original information, but this will be very time consuming. We have partnered up with another VA who has done so much for our site and has given us their valuable time to upgrade our site with what we have now. We have tons and tons of features for the novice up to the most advanced pilot. And there is more to come in the future of ATA Virtual

ATA Virtual will carry over your flight hours in full from your current or past VA experiences with a verified link for proof.

ATA Virtual is using the phpVMS 5.5 and will have many great features offered from the phpVMS site. ATA Virtual will have its own Discord and or TS server to use during flight and other uses.

You can visit the new ATA Virtual site located here http://www.ata-virtual.com

We look forward to seeing your application and hope to see you in the friendly skies.

Best Regards,

Ron Sprinkel - CEO

ATA Virtual

www.ata-virtual.com

Pro Member Trainee
Jim Lyman (JimboNH) Trainee

Just to let everyone know, this VA is gone, unless of course its moved to another Country. The link is dead also as it has been for a very long time. This is also true in phpvms forums, no one has heard or seen the owner of this Airline for a very long time. We all hope that he is ok, and that nothing bad has happened, as the CEO was a very nice Guy... Well good luck to all.
Jim from Seairtransport