Douglas C-47 Skytrain V314 Beta

Pro Member Trainee
mikie57 Trainee

Just downloaded and it will not steer to taxi

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I take it that you are talking about this aircraft.
https://www.simshack.net/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Embraer+190

This help?

GROUND HANDLING/STEERINGAssuming that most flight simmers do not possess fancy rudder pedals with toe brakes but fly their virtual aircraft using a simple or more advanced joystick we have provided two slightly different aircraft.cfg's to handle ground steering. The default aircraft.cfg is best to be used by people who use a joystick with 3 axes (aileron, elevator, and rudder) and can also handle differential braking. If no differential braking can be used keep the same default aircraft.cfg but open it and search for [contact points].Underneath the contact points listing you'll find a line called  ' //-->Alternative settings for tailwheel steering '. Remove the two slashes in front of '//point' while placing them in front of 'point' on the line beneath ( //-->Default settings with free castoring tailwheel ). Don't forget to save the changes.Lucky simmers with rudder pedals and toe brakes are advised to use the alternative aircraft.cfg called 'aircraft.cfg-C47pedalsensitive'. Rename 'aircraft.cfg' to something like 'aircraft.cfg_org' and remove '-C47pedalsensitive' from the respective file name. You always have 'aircraft.cfg-C47default' as a backup if anything goes wrong. 

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
mikie57 Trainee

Mr RadarMan that is exactly what i need to know! Gave my rudder pedals to my grandson one week ago
cause i will never use them!! Go figure.

I will work this out and thank you very much

Mikie57

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good luck, I'm happy that you have solved it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...