Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

RFN Carrier Gauge Problem in P3Dv4

Pro Member Trainee
UTF Trainee

I installed Sylvain Parouty's RFN carrier gauge into P3Dv4/Windows10 without any problem. Everything seemed to be fine BUT I have the problem mentioned by Sylvain in chapter 4.4 of his manual: The double arrow of the NG box dosn't work! As a consequence the VOR/DME/ILS frequencies of any carrier are inop.
I tried Sylvain's recommendations to solve the problem without success. I also disabled or uninstalled programs (McAfee, Addon Manager, Couatl, SODE, RAAS etc.) which might interfere with the function of the gauge without solving the problem. I also sent an e-mail to Sylvain but didn't get an answer (yet).
I can't believe that I am the only one with this problem.
Is somebody out there to help me?
BTW my AICarriers program works just fine,

Pro Member Trainee
UTF Trainee

I see that a few people reading my post without leaving a feedback.
So let me elaborate my problem a bit.
I try to find out, whether one of my programs creates a conflict with Parouty's gauge or whether his present version of his gauge is simply incopatible with P3Dv4. 
According to his manual the gauge should be compatible with at least an earlier versions of P3D.
To narrow down my problem I would like to hear from somebody who has the same problem and particularly from somebody who has a working copy of the gauge in P3Dv4.
Your response would be greatly appreciated.