I get to be Rammstein!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

YAY, I found out that there's a lyp-synching contest going down at my skool. I'm gonna hopefully get a bunch of dudes to do the Rammstein song "Amerika"

I'll need some cokes, and a bra!!!

Best day of my life!

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
crosscheck9 Guest

lol, have fun and good luck

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👏 Make that your next signature.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Have Fun!

Pro Member Trainee
Bonden Trainee

That would be fun for sure - you will be Peter then?

Guest FEM Guest

Nope, i'll be Till lindemann

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That sounds cool ❗
Have fun 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 A bra ❗ ......................Why?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Well, in the lyrics Till sings "We're all living in Amerika, coca-cola, wonder-bra" So, i figured i'll chuck a bra into the crowd, and a coke too! I won't be doing it this year, because of the preparations i want to make.

Picture this, 6 guys in astronaut costumes, 5 musicians, (all pretending to play, the song is lyp-synced), and me. behind me, a big circle of flags of different countrues, prolly printed on white PC paper. in the middle, a empty flag stand. I'll be holding like 25 american flags. (the entire song is sarcastic about america's overshadow on everything in the world) we'll start singing, and I'll start throwing the flags at people, then, part way through teh song, the line "This is not a love song, this is not a love song, I don't sing my mother tounge, No, this is not a love song." After that, I'll sprint off, grab a HUGE american flag, and hold it, with help from 2 other band guys, in front of all of the circle of flags. One of the band members will go and turn around all the flags in the circle, revealing the reverse side, is each flag, same desing, but ONLY red white and blue colors. So like germany's flag, only red white and blu e instead of black, yellow, and *red????*/orange??? I forget.

then, we'll stand the flag in the flag hole, and finish the song sorta.

The whole thing with the flags willl be a satire of the whole "We're all living in amerika" line. I think that if people understand the message i'm trying to put forth by displaying america's sickening hold on EVERYTHING going on in the world, it would cause people to think. I'm not anarchist, nor am i a america hater, i love my country. I don't hate other countries, because I listen to german music, i'm irish, and stuff too. It'll just be a show.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...