Military Aircraft Add-on - P-3 Orion

Pro Member Trainee
SlickWilly Trainee

Does MSFS 2020 have the P-3 Orion for an addon? Where can I find military aircraft to addon my simulator?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello!

In regards to your query about the P-3 Orion and its availability as an add-on for the MSFS 2020, the straightforward answer is not at the moment. The default MSFS 2020 package doesn't provide the P-3 Orion as a part of its fleet. The P-3 Orion, a classic maritime patrol aircraft, would indeed be a great addition to any virtual aviator's hangar, thanks to its unique combination of range, endurance, and diverse payload capacity.

But, fret not, as there are numerous talented creators in the flight simulation community who are constantly working on expanding the range of aircraft available for MSFS 2020. It's just a matter of time before someone brings the P-3 Orion into the virtual skies of MSFS 2020.

As an active participant of this community, I strongly suggest you keep a regular watch on our Military aircraft section here. This is where new add-ons including freeware and payware, are announced and made available. It’s highly likely that when a P-3 Orion becomes available, it would be released there.

Regarding your query about adding more military aircraft to your simulator, there are a wealth of options for you to explore. Fly Away Simulation is home to a vast array of add-ons for various military aircraft that are compatible with MSFS 2020. From the venerable F-15 Eagle to the stealthy B-2 Spirit, there are a lot of options for you to choose from. I'm confident that you will find something that suits your preference in our extensive collection.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...